We’re looking for someone to become the face of our company to help build our customer experience and create lasting customer relationships.
A successful candidate thrives in a fast-faced and challenging environment. They are enthusiastic, thoughtful and a highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about creating an innovative customer experience.
We are a sales and marketing firm that is currently seeking individuals with a customer service/hospitality background for the Entry Level Sales Representative opening.
We are contracted to conduct the sales for larger companies within Canada. Our company specializes in interacting with business owners on behalf of our clients to build their customer base, while ensuring current customers receive the best in-person service possible.
All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or candidates with customer focused experience looking to take their skills to the next level. Because we only promote internally, all promotions will come from the entry level.
· Open and maintain customer accounts
· Recommend potential products or services by analyzing customer needs
· Contribute to team effort by hitting daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
· Generate new business and sales leads
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Meet personal/team sales targets and handling quotas
· Go the extra mile to engage customers
· Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
· Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
· Inform customer of deals and promotions
· Sell products and services
· Strong communication skills
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
· Full time availability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please apply with your resume to be considered for this role. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Inkeros is an established Sales Marketing outsourcing organization. Our company was founded in 2001 in Vancouver and we haven’t stopped growing since! We focus on opportunity. An opportunity to exceed our clients’ targets by building relationships with each customer and ensuring exceptional results. Internally, we focus on an opportunity for our team that allows them to maximize their potential and take charge of their growth personally and professionally.
We are contracted to conduct the outside sales & marketing objectives for several Fortune 500 companies in Canada. Our firm specializes in interacting with customers face to face on behalf of our clients to build their customer base while ensuring current customers receive the best in-person service possible.