FULL TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE/ADMINISTRATOR:
– Maintains office services assisting Management by organizing office operations and procedures.
– Scheduling of daily service work.
– Purchasing and processing waybills.
– Pricing estimates and forwarding to customers.
– Invoicing work orders.
– Updating price lists.
– Liaise with our suppliers and customers.
– Answering incoming phone calls.
– Assisting walk-in customers.
– Use of front till, processing cash and credit card payments.
– Enhance various front office departments by accepting new and different requests.
Skills and Requirements:
– Must be able to work both independently and as part of our team.
– Strong computer skills in the use of Outlook, QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and Word.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Must be detail oriented and organized.
– Experience in the construction trades is an asset.
Hours are: Monday thru Friday 8:00am-4:30pm; 37.5 Hrs. Wk.
For confidential consideration, please forward information here. Only those being considered will be contacted.