Are you looking for an exciting opportunity, with a company who is outgoing, eccentric and growing each and every day?
Be a part of our team!
By joining Falco Logistics, you have the opportunity to learn from an up and coming organization where you will gain knowledge and skills to help you get to the next level.
We are looking for an outgoing, determined, and driven Customer Service Representative r to join our expanding team!
Position Description Summary
Responsible for the detailed management of both customer and carrier ensuring the efficient and effective coordination of the arrival, off-loading and delivery of freight on a time sensitive basis to meet customer commitments and specifications. The Customer Service Representative must also be committed to exceeding client expectations while respecting company policies.
· Order Entry, Scheduling, Track and Trace and Update internal and external team members
· Call customers, when necessary, to advise shipment status and/or obtain information necessary to process shipments
· Arrange pick up and delivery of orders with shipper, consignees and carriers
· Track shipments
· Coordinate with Customs Department if required
· Audit carrier invoices
· Complex billing of accounts
· Other duties, as assigned to meet business needs
Knowledge and Skills
· 2+ years customer service experience in an office environment is preferred
· Strong computer skills
· Personable over the phone
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Fast typing skills and excellent phone skills
· Strong Computer skills – MS Office, Word, Excel, etc
· Require strong attention to detail and follow up skills a must
· Good planning and organizational skills; plans work and measures performance
· Ability and willingness to work in a team environment as well as independently
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment