As the world’s number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
Customer Service Representative – Part Time
· Records and processes inquiries received by mail, telephone and/or through personal customer contacts
· Provides pricing, availability and schedule information within established guidelines;
· Suggests additional or alternative products or services that meet the customer needs;
· Researches and obtains resolution of a variety of customer complaints and issues;
· Serves as a communication link between the customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness;
· Tracks order activity and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems
· Expedites the delivery of specific orders;
· Call customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders;
· Occasional weekend shift relief will be required
· Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· A minimum of 3-5 years in a similar role, preferably within an industrial distribution
· High level of commitment to exceptional customer service;
· Fluency in both French and English languages is an asset;
· Proven experience in developing innovative Customer Service initiatives;
· Ability to be tactful and diplomatic with customers;
· Consistently meeting deadlines within a fast-paced work environment and works effectively within time constraints;
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working in a team environment;
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
· Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work in a collaborative team based environment;
· Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking;
· Ability to work flexible working hours including evening and weekends
Monday-Friday 6pm-11pm and Saturday/Sunday/All FT Holidays 7am-5pm. Approx. 3-5 shifts per week including a weekend day and holidays.