Are you looking for a customer service position where you will have the opportunity to work from home? Are you as comfortable in French as you are in English? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for customer service representatives to join the Nordia Montreal family. This position is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, inclusive and dynamic team while working from home.
You will be responsible for providing outstanding support and service to customers and strengthening business relationships related to their telecommunications products and services. With your listening and analytical skills, you will inform our customers about all the products and services offered, answer their billing questions while putting your sales skills to good use. Each team member's main mandate is to build loyalty among our already established clientele by acting as an ambassador.
Specifically, you will:
● Provide personalized service and assistance related to the products and services offered (e.g. sales, billing issues, loyalty and claims);
● Analyze the customer's request and offer an appropriate solution;
● Take charge of the customer's requests and maintain a follow-up, if necessary;
● Target business opportunities in order to promote the products and services offered;
● Reinforce customer satisfaction and ensure loyalty by offering professional and courteous service that meets the customer's needs and high standards of satisfaction.
Here’s what you’ll need to join the team:
● Be fluently bilingual (English and French) with excellent oral and written communication skills;
● Excellent interpersonal skills – you enjoy interacting with people and listening to find solutions to their requests;
● Ability to multi-task and meet pre-established objectives;
● Excellent organizational skills and sense of priorities;
● Completed high school diploma;
● Availability to work full time (Monday to Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)*
○ * Hours of operation are subject to change and may include night and weekend shifts.
What we offer:
● Hourly wage: $19.75
● Performance-based incentives;
● Bonus offered for bilingualism;
● Opportunity to work from home after completing training at the Montreal centre;
● Fully paid training and coaching program;
● A full range of benefits after 6 months of service including..:
○ Medical, dental and life insurance;
○ Exceptional discounts on telecommunication products and services.
Discover everything Nordia Montreal has to offer : https://www.en.nordia.ca/montreal
Come join our team; training starts on September 21