Our mission is simple: to help organizations use our Marketing and Management services to become more productive, more competitive, and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of HR and Marketing and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what they can do for your business. We serve industry-leading clients all across North America; But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
We’re all about building great relationships and finding better ways for our customers to benefit from well-trained and managed staff. It’s through these relationships that we’re able to solve our customers’ business challenges and help drive great business outcomes! But we can’t build great customer relationships without having great Customer Sales and Support Agents – and that’s where you come in.
With your can-do attitude, friendly disposition, and detail-oriented approach to work, we know you’ll be the perfect candidate to keep communication flowing between our Sales teams and our customers. You won’t be afraid to dig for a solution to a customer’s problem. You’ll be able to think nimbly, learn quickly, and be a knowledgeable point of contact for both sides of the fence. Customers will be excited to talk to you because you care about their needs as much as they do!
And, you can look forward to doing all of this in a social, supportive, non-traditional work environment where your colleagues are your friends, there’s plenty of room for advancement, and your manager doesn’t even remotely resemble anyone on Horrible Bosses (we promise!).
• Minimum Education – High School Diploma, some college and/or outside classes preferred
• High-level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment (continuous learning!)
• Experience in customer service or sales strongly preferred
• Experience in and IT or Telecommunications industry as an asset
• Proficiency in MS Office tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, preferred
• Must be able to pass criminal background record check
• Partner with the team leads and fellow sales reps to interact directly with customers to provide sales support throughout the selling cycle, including generating customer orders through in-depth product knowledge
• Work with our business partners & vendors to find the best pricing, product availability, and alternative solutions to solve customers' needs.
• Build strong relationships with fellow sales reps, vendors and clients, customers, and other co-workers
• Constantly learn the latest technology trends, pricing programs, and selling processes
• Act as a key point of contact for customers and internal client teams
• Responsible for tracking orders and logistics, maintaining customer satisfaction
• Working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
• Working on complex problems, bringing all parties to a mutually positive outcome
• Making a big impact on our customers' service experience while satisfying sales needs!
A customized compensation plan will be negotiated in the interview process, tailored to your needs, qualifications, and performance.
Does this sound like the job you’ve been waiting for? Apply today and tell us why you think you were meant to be our Customer Service and Support Agent!
We're excited for you to join in our effort to push the boundaries of exceptional sales service and help shape the future for businesses all across North America!
Powered by JazzHR