This is a pivotal position, therefore we are seeking a confident, approachable and enthusiastic individual, who will demonstrate an excellent understanding of customer expectations.
Being able to work often under pressure, you will be responsible for the delivery of the Entertainments program and service excellence at all times.
Leading by example, you must be highly organised, methodical, and articulate in dealing with all manner of customer expectations, yet ever respectful of your fellow crew and officers’ agendas and priorities.
Responsible for writing the full entertainment program and acting as liaison officer between Captain and the guests.
In return we can offer you: a competitive salary paid twelve months of the year, a 2:1 work rotation of two months on board with one month’s paid leave, a single cabin with private facilities, an exciting opportunity to work as a manager on one of our vessels undertaking global operations.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on board our cruise ships, travelling to worldwide destinations whilst enhancing our guests’ holiday experience. This is your chance to give our guests the experience of a life time!
As our ideal candidate, you will have at least 5 years managerial experience in the entertainment department, ideally gained on a cruise ship or in the hospitality sector such as upscale hotel, resort or recreational venue.
– You will speak and write fluent English and possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
– Computer literacy is essential.
– Your personal presentation should be professional and immaculate at all times.
– Applicants should list all previous employment history with additional information relevant to this position.
– Ambitious, hardworking and results driven ethic, with a focus on excellent customer services.