Website Redhead Equipment
Redhead Equipment has an opportunity available for an experienced Credit Manager at our Saskatoon facility.
Working closely with our Credit team the successful candidate will responsible for the following activities:
• Maintaining, recommending and implementing credit policies and procedures
• Investigation of new customers, granting credit, extending credit lines and account reviews
• Providing consistently exceptional customer service
• Frontline and Trade credit application adjudication
• Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of the changes in methods and techniques for analysis and credit line setting
• Review and collect outstanding accounts receivable, ensuring accounts are kept current and any delinquent accounts are dealt with promptly
• Necessary follow up action to ensure collection of outstanding amounts, including phone calls, faxes, email and general mail
• Handle customer requests for information in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
• Robust understanding of credit management and principles
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Proficient computer skills with high level of accuracy
• Strong time management skills.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3 years credit/collection experience coupled with a background in accounting, banking or lending. Canadian Credit Institute designation would be considered an asset.