Position Purpose Statement:
· The Credit Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Credit and Collection for all Zytech Building Systems LP locations.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Leading and managing the team of collectors in the organization.
· Reviewing/maintaining builders lien watch list.
· Collections of key accounts.
· Providing constant communication to clients.
· Establishing credit limits for new customers & existing customers.
· Responsible for the handling of difficult collections.
· Responsible for obtaining security on high risk accounts.
· Legal actions – working with counsel to collect funds through legal actions.
· Maintaining a thorough understanding of company credit policies and systems to control credit..
· Assisting in the development and management of credit policies.
· Vacation relief. Assisting team with other duties when individuals are away from the office.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, Business.
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in Credit, Collections and managing a group of individuals.
· Construction experience preferred
· Knowledge of builders lien and real property security
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Effective leadership skills.
EEO Statement: Zytech Building Systems is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Safety Statement: Zytech Building Systems (The Company) is committed to the protection of the health, safety and environment of people and communities involved with or impacted by its activities. All Zytech personnel shall adhere to and participate in the HSE policies and procedures of the company.