At Neo, we empower people to get the most out of their money and time. We’re a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. We’re looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact.
We’re looking for a Creative Director to lead and inspire our team of marketing designers, photographers, videographers and content creators. As a hands-on leader, you will drive the creative strategy and execution across all brand and marketing projects for all channels, along with developing our in-house creative team. You have extensive design experience and a proven track record of creating best-in-class creative content and have led teams in doing the same.
The sky’s the limit when it comes to visual solutions, and we thrive working collaboratively to produce original and artistic results that inspire audiences. Make your mark with transformative products and technologies, alongside some of Canada’s most successful creative designers and artists.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the creative development of high-impact integrated marketing campaigns, brand messaging, and creative design across digital and traditional channels
- Gathering creative insights and guiding the development of effective, on-brand creative that delivers improved ROI over time
- Pushing the creative envelope, encouraging the team to deliver world-class concepts and take educated risks to connect with our stakeholders in unconventional ways
- Working with external creative agency partners to develop and deliver on-brand creative elements for omni-channel campaigns with the goal of increasing awareness and consideration
- Embracing a deep connection to current trends in the media landscape, marketing trends, competitors and consumer needs
- Interpreting briefs from internal teams, translating their needs to create a creative vision, and communicating that vision to the executing team that’s bringing it to life
- Working alongside creative teams, designers, product managers, digital agencies, such as printers and online advertisers to ensure or branding is displayed in the best way possible
Who we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience developing creative, innovative marketing strategies, rebrands or leading the development of brands
- Experience leading teams (10+), guiding & coaching the team on career direction, development, growth and performance
- Hands-on experience in creative disciplines: design, copywriting and/or video production, a strong foundation in graphic design, typography, and language is preferred
- Experience in leading brand development through omni-channel creative impact across omni-channel marketing (Social, Digital, Apps, Experiential, Events, OOH etc)
What will help you succeed:
- A leader who prefers to lead by doing; you can’t resist the urge to practice your craft by rolling up your sleeves and work alongside your team to unlock creativity
- A mentor who is energized by growing others’ careers and knows how to motivate a team
- An inspiring communicator that represents creative work, builds trust and influences alignment of our creative vision across Marketing, Partnerships, and Product
- A believer in our mission of redefining spending, saving and rewards in Canada
What it’s like to work with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
About applying with Neo:
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.