That’s right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans … and in reality, it’s much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- Our teams are full of friendly people;
- We quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We find seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- We are aware that everyone’s lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we ” integrate daily in order to improve the situation of our clients and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Building” team of the Quebec office shine, he is a CPI Mechanical Engineer who stands out for his desire to learn and his interest in design.
Place of work: In telework mode – Office of Quebec thereafter.
The challenges that allow you will surpass you
- Carry out the design of building mechanical systems including plumbing systems, HVAC, energy management (regulation and control);
- Write technical specifications, preliminary design and participate in feasibility studies;
- Carry out surveys of existing installations;
- Find innovative solutions to improve our clients’ existing systems;
- Follow up on projects according to deadlines and budgets;
- Offer your expertise in the drafting of various reports and technical specifications;
- Make estimates and evaluate the costs of work;
- Work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team;
- Participate in the monitoring of construction sites and communicate with customers.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with specialization in building mechanics nt;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good adaptability and resourcefulness;
- Strong interest in design
- Member in good standing with the OIQ;
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal access to employment program and thus invites women, natives, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.