Great opportunity in Brampton for skilled and reliable Counter Balance Operators. Our company is adding Counter Balance Operators to its warehouse operations.
Day Shift, Monday to Friday, 9am to 630pm
Afternoon Shift, Monday to Friday
- Experience and ability to use combustion engine counter balances with a clutch pedal. Drive test will be conducted.
- Ability and desire to work overtime as requested
- CSA Steel Toe footwear must be worn at all times during work hours
- Experience moving lumber, plywood, building materials
- Proven reliability and good attendance. reference will be checked
- Safely Load and Unload Trucks (Flat Bed, Box, Trailer)
- Efficiently place materials in designated areas, homes, racks
- Pull orders accurately from racks and storage areas.
- Maintain safe work environment through safe counter balance operation
Opportunity for promotion with demonstration of competency, commitment and reliability.
The Kavin Group is a leading People Solutions & Services Company. We are committed to finding you the right fit for your employment needs. We take pride in providing a wide-range of employment opportunities to fit your needs. Your advantages to partnering with us include weekly pay, safe work environments, fair contracts and permanent employment opportunities.