- Data entry – entering numerous consumer claims into a dedicated CRS system
- Written communication – composing letters to consumers & customers communicating updates
- Maintain claims liability database
- Quarterly archival of documents
- Data Verification
- Obtaining and sending SDS, and technical data sheet requests
- Drafting of and requesting FedEx return labels
- Sending care packages and secondary label requests
- Writing/Sending supporting documentation obtainment package
- Writing of resolution letters for branded household division
- Curating secondary information
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify consumers’ needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Management of consumer questions/comments through social media
- Perform duties amended as required.
- Minimum high school diploma; College degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a high volume consumer engagement, deadline driven environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in consumer claims/ conflict resolution handling an asset
- Experience in a service role directly with the end user/consumer
- Bilingual French/English is a strong asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and accuracy standards
- Attention to detail with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A reliable and adaptable team payer that is service oriented
- Ability to be flexible and change with environment and demands
- Ability to communicate negative news and handle conflict
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products and intermediate level Excel
- Ability to learn new systems and work under immediate supervision
- Follow pre-established guidelines to perform core functions of the job
- Proven ability to naturally diffuse situations and tactfully deal with irate consumers
- A positive and optimistic personality is key
- Excellent phone etiquette is required
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and possess effective time management skills
- A self-starter able to demonstrated strong and independent work initiative
- Able to cope under pressure, prioritize, handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
Accommodation is available upon request.
KIK Custom Products is the leader in manufacturing and the packaging of products that clean and protect the places, things and people you love. With major positions in the multi-billion dollar household, pool, automotive and personal care categories; our leading brands include Prestone®, Comet®, Spic and Span®, Greased Lightning®, The Works®, Clorox® Pool&SpaTM (under license), BioGuard®, Natural Chemistry®, Pool Time® and Pool Essentials® sold at the world's largest retailers.
KIK is also a strategic partner to the world’s largest retailers and brands, helping bring their private label products to life. We offer full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation, R&D, sourcing, procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control.
KIK creates products and brands that people trust to care for themselves, their families, their homes and their vehicles.
Do you want to work with a successful team that is focused on growth and winning? A team that is committed to the customer and accountable to each other? A team that doesn’t compromise on safety, ethics and integrity? Do you want to thrive in an environment of change and opportunity? Then join our KIK team!
Visit www.KIKCorp.com to learn more.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is committed to seeking diversity in its workforce by attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, ethnic or national origin, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other status protected by law.