NORTH AMERICAN LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION TECHNICAL SALES REP – This Is A Remote Position
PLEASE NOTE- The successful candidate for this position MUST have background knowledge or experience in landscape construction or landscape architecture/design. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF THIS IS NOT YOU.
Organic-Lock is a patented product made from a renewable plant. It’s a powdered formula that is designed to be blended with crushed stone aggregate, providing an environmentally friendly alternative to asphalt for pathways and other traveled surfaces. (www.organic-lock.com)
Organic-Lock has been installed at:
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Princeton University
- Harvard University
- Shanghai Disney
- Toronto City Hall
Envirobond is seeking a qualified technical sales representative for the North American marketplace. The role of the successful candidate will be to act as a technical representative to Landscape Architects and Design Engineers to provide technical support for the design and installation of the Organic-Lock product in North America.
The role also includes a supplementary responsibility to build and maintain relationships with landscape architects and providing ongoing technical support to Organic-Lock projects where required.
- This is a remote work from home role, with occasional travel to job sites around North America
- Envirobond will offer an extensive paid training package to quickly bring the candidate up to speed on all technical aspects of the product, as well as the overall market in general.
- The candidate will be able to do much of the legwork from a home office, however periodic travel to meet with landscape architects as well as potential and existing licensed dealers will be expected.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for communicating with, and providing technical support to, landscape architects and licensed dealers for all ongoing projects as well as following up on projects that have technical support requirements.
- They will also be required to consult with existing licensed dealers to ensure proper blending and installation of the Organic-Lock product.
- 5+ years of experience in landscape construction, civil engineering, landscape architecture, and design, or geotechnical studies.
- 3+ years experience in technical sales support.
- MUST have a friendly and easy-going demeanor to encourage relationship building.
- MUST be proficient in digital technology and be a motivated, diligent individual with the ability to work proficiently in a remote-working situation.
- Experience in using a CRM on a regular and ongoing basis
- Annual Salary: $60,000-$80,000 USD DOE + Commission
- Commission: Sales commission will be provided for all new sales brought in. Commission structure will be discussed in the interviewing process.
- All travel expenses will be provided by Envirobond.
- Probation Period: Employment will be subject to a 3-month probationary period to allow Envirobond to assess your suitability for continued employment.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
Envirobond is a progressive company, established in 2001, that offers environmentally friendly products to the landscape construction marketplace. Organic-LockTM (www.organic-lock.com) is the company’s flagship, patented product made from a renewable plant. It’s a powdered formula that is designed to be blended with crushed stone aggregate, providing an environmentally friendly alternative to asphalt for pathways and other traveled surfaces.