The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Oversee the management of one or multiple renovation or new build projects
* Work closely with the leadership, estimating and field teams to oversee collaborative project execution
* Manage relationships with trades, clients and third party stakeholders
* Deliver assigned projects on time and on budget
* All other duties as required
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Over ten years of progressive experience working with established ICI general contractors in dedicated project management capacities
* Track record of delivering renovation and new build projects on time and on budget
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Strong software application knowledge and experience for project management platforms
* Relevant educational background
Our client is an established ICI general contractor, dedicated to serving commercial and institutional clients across the GTA with their renovation, base building and new build project needs.
The company has a dynamic culture, an established client base, and is undergoing considerable growth. The firm is looking to secure an experienced Construction Project Manager to join their team to help facilitate their next wave of growth and expansion in the market.
Competitive compensation package including:
* Health and Dental Benefits
* Competitive vacation allotment
* Discretionary bonuses
* Dynamic working environment and culture
Salary will be commensurate with experience.