Job Title :
Start Date :
Our client is a leading automotive manufacturing company.
Location: Markham, Ontario
We are seeking a number of Composite Technicians to be part of a core group that will fabricate and assemble the supercar. Reporting to a Senior Composite Technician, candidates will be responsible for construction of bodies-in-white, including the chassis monocoque and complex subassemblies.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who desires hands-on experience with high performance vehicles, advanced composites, the latest in automotive technology, and has a passionate interest in automobiles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Structural bonding of major composite components
• Meticulously following build manuals and quality control processes
• Fitting and assembly of carbon fibre components to tight tolerances
• Problem solving, as necessary
• Must be organized and work in a safe manner, following safety procedures in an automotive assembly environment
• Training is provided as required.
Education and Experience:
• Comfortable and competent using common hand and power tools
• Able to read and interpret drawings/assembly manuals
• Able to interpret basic instruction via detailed drawings/instructions
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Flexible schedule to accommodate shift work if required
• Experience in composites is an asset
• Experience in manufacturing environments is an asset
• Experience in training co-workers is an asset
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Composite Technicians_Markham’