negotiable / month
Are you looking for a position with an established industry leader that truly values their employees?
Do you have service experience in the HVAC industry and a desire to take that experience to the next level?
Due to growth, we are seeking experienced, motivated people to help teach the Commercial Sheet Metal Mechanic Service business to. This role is for the greater Toronto area.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- RSP and Pension Plan
- Friendly, consistent and stable work environment
The Sheet Metal Mechanic will be performing a range of installation jobs for commercial customers.
- Modify metal duct and fittings
- Install assemblies in plant or work site according to blueprint specifications
- Layout of fittings and duct, including manually locating and marking dimensions and job standards
- Non -installation work in support of the Fabrication Shop and Service Departments
- Knowledge in the process for making and repairing sheet metal, fiberglass and composite parts
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to cut fiberglass duct and fittings
- Ability of knowing state and local codes
- Possess a mechanical aptitude
- Must have Sheet Metal tools
Skilled in all aspects of Refrigeration Systems, Fabrication and Installation of sheet metal ductwork and fittings, all position welding and high and low pressure Gas Fitting. Peter has gained vast experience and offer great expertise within his field. Together with the assistance of a very experienced and professional design, estimating, project management and installation team,they have built a very reputable mechanical contracting firm capable of providing full mechanical installations and repair services for the commercial industrial sector throughout the Greater Toronto Area