Are you looking for a job that provides you work-life balance? Do you want to work for a company that provides an opportunity to become permanent employee?
If yes, KEEP READING!
Zone Employment Centre is looking for an experienced CNC operator with experience in Brake press and laser machine. The company is a proud distributor of metal products all across the world.
Shift Timing– 4 PM to 12 AM
Shift days- Monday to Friday
The job responsibilities would be as follows:
· Experience with CNC Brake Press/Laser Set up and Operation
· Experience reading blueprints
· Experience using measuring devices
· Troubleshooting experience
· Ensures that the finished product meets established quality standards using all tools and ISO procedures.
· Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor or Manager;
· Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures and is accountable for the health and safety of employees under his supervision by; making sure that employees work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures and providing adequate training for employees in specific work tasks to help reduce or eliminate the risk of workplace injuries;
· Ensure that all business activities are performed with highest ethical standards and in compliance with JGW Code of Business Conduct and in accordance to the JGW Confidentiality Policy.
· Ability to perform and set up machines in area assigned to;
· Ability to complete tasks in team environment;
· Capable of measuring the dimensions of part/product to print;
· Ability to read prints;
· Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision;
· Ability to complete assigned tasks in team environment;
· Knowledge of metal materials.
· Excellent people skills;
· Capable of working with minimum to no Supervision;
· Requires hands on, result orientated individual who has proven ability to train and motivate shop floor personnel;
· May be required to lift products 30 pounds or less;
· May be required to stand for prolonged periods of time;
· May be required to perform a wide range of movements, including bending, crawling, crouching and kneeling;
· Occasional exposure to hot conditions in warm months.
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred;
· Technical program through college or university an asset;
· Working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations;