A large industrial industry leading company specializing in the custom wood stile products, servicing the residential and commercial markets is currently looking for 2 full time, dedicated experienced CNC Operators who comes with 1+ years experience. We are seeking a dynamic individual with an above average work ethic to join our Retail Manufacturing Team in the décor department. If you are passionate, hardworking and looking for a career with a great attitude please contact us at or 647 660 4440 X 402 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm we can have you started as soon as this week. Please feel free to visit our office at 4917-Dundas Street West Etobicoke Ontario.
CNC Job Duties
- Analyze job orders/technical drawings (CAD models)
- Carry out the setup and selection of the tools according to the specifications of technical drawings
- Make calculations to determine where materials should be cut
- Define the best sequence of machining steps
- Decide tools, speeds, feeds and fixtures to be used then generate program code using computer-aided-manufacturing (CAM) software to capture all these decisions
- Run simulation tests, conduct quality testing and correct/improve program code to increase efficiency, quality and safety;
- Work closely with production team regarding the production of these items
- CNC programming to improve the layout and use of metal sheets in the most efficient manner
- Improve the effectiveness of existing programs to maximize performance
- Correct programming errors reported by CNC laser punch operators
- Research, record, resolve and identify opportunities for improvement and obstacles, and communicate information as needed
- Must have experience with 2-dimensional Axel
- We will accept all candidates who come with different CNC experience but having CNC wood experience would be an asset but not a priority.
- Having your own vehicle would be a huge asset as bus route is a distance from the facility.
- Monday-Friday 6am-3:45 lots of over time offered.
- Pay Rate $18.00-$20.00hr based on qualifications
CNC Operator Qualifications
- Professional diploma program in precision sheet metal or relevant experience
- Minimum of 1-3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Strong mathematical skills and reading technical drawings
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of measurement tools
- Knowledge of different types sheet metal
- Quality oriented in all aspects of work
- Ability to work well in teams
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
Why work with us?
- Excellent compensation package with compensation salary
- Flexible benefit plan
- Training and development opportunity
- Incentive for growth
Covenant Group Ltd. Is a Premium Staffing Agency offering equal opportunity following recruitment and selection practices that comply with all applicable employment laws. We sincerely thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Visit our web site www.covenantgroupl.com to apply.