We are looking for a CNC Machinist for our client in Mississauga. CNC Machinist will be responsible for the operation and making sure everything is going in order. Candidate must know how to use basic tools such as verniers scale and micrometers. This position requires an individual who is flexible and able to work in a fast-pace environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Operate CNC Vertical Mill, CNC Lathe and supporting machines
– Interprets dimensions on a print
– Must be knowledgeable with machining metal components
– Utilizes precision measuring instruments such as: calipers, micrometers, gauge pins and depth micrometers accurately
– Loads, unloads and inspects parts
– Maintains a clean work area and observes all safety procedures
– Executes machine offsets and tool changes
Qualifications and Skills
– Min. High School Diploma or equivalent
– Ability to read and write in English
– Good understanding of machining principles and processes, with at least 3 years hands on experience
– Must be able to troubleshoot problems as it relates to job
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please send your updated resume through Zip.
We're open Monday to Friday, 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Express Employment Professionals
377 Burnhamthorpe Road East, Unit 112A
Mississauga ON L5A 3Y1
We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your application, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.