ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP
As a CNC Machinist II, your role is critical to the reputation that Ebco has built for delivering world-class quality manufacturing. You will be working on CNC machines to meet customer specifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in operating 3 to 5 axis CNC milling machines with Fanuc or HAAS controls
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to understand and interpret drawing tolerances and specification
- Setting-up and operating 3 to 5 axis CNC milling machines with Fanuc or HAAS controls.
- De-burring and performing in-process verification of own parts to drawing specifications.
- Using various measuring devices and air tools.
- Operating forklift and overhead cranes.
- Monitoring cutting tool performance in order to maintain optimal machining conditions.
- Performing some rework/repair as required.
- Experience in setting up program and machining complex fabricated parts
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Very good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must be willing to accommodate flexible working schedules, including shift work.
- Must be able to use all equipment safely.
- Must have your own basic machinist tools
- Must be a motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
We will provide you with a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in this dynamic environment. Please submit your resume reference “CNC Machinist II” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Candidates must be currently eligible to work in Canada.
Ebco Industries Ltd. (Ebco) is one of Canada’s largest industrial manufacturing facilities with over 60 years in manufacturing expertise. We deliver world-class quality manufacturing and repair and rebuild services to projects based domestically and worldwide. Our strengths encompass the complete spectrum from heavy metal fabrication, heavy machining, turnkey assembly to light precision machining and fabrication as well as precision sheet metal fabrication.
Advanced Cyclotron Systems Inc. (ACSI) is the leading manufacturer of high output cyclotrons for the international nuclear medicine community.