Would you like to be part of a team focused on delighting customers of all sizes, across a number of industries? Do you have the sales acumen and technical aptitude to drive adoption of cloud services? Amazon Web Services provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud. We are growing our Sales team to help more companies make the move to AWS, and achieve their business outcomes. If you are passionate about the cloud and have the skills, this role provides the opportunity to introduce the most relevant cloud solutions from the leading cloud company, mainly to new customers.
In this role you’ll primarily be responsible for acquiring new customers and growing consumption of current and new AWS services within an assigned territory. The ideal candidate will apply their sales and technical experience to proactively prospect and engage with customers to harness the power of cloud technology to meet the customer’s business objectives. A successful candidate will generate and maintain active engagements with prospect and customers, to consistently meet and exceed sales goals. Collaboration and coordination with team members and partners is a critical success factor, as you might own one or more territories in conjunction with one or more account executives.
• 3+ years minimum technical sales experience in B2B environments, in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
• BA/BS degree or relevant experience
• Ability to prospect, identify, pursue, and close new revenue opportunities
• Strong technical, sales, and listening skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
• Knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
• Track record of managing time efficiently, meeting personal goals, and working effectively with internal, partner, and customer teams
• Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred), and web-based meeting applications (e.g. Chime)
• AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification or AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Certification, preferred but not required
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer