What You'll Do
You will play a key role in building a truly modern clinical development organization. You will lead the statistical analysis and programming for a number of our innovative clinical trials. You will support the development of standards and best practices, building a harmonized approach to programming and data workflow.
ProCogia is a data consulting firm whose mission is to empower organizations to achieve sustainable advantage through data solutions. We invest in our consultants and want to see them progress in their skillsets and careers. We are always looking to innovate and find the latest breakthroughs that we can support our clients with.
The ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
· You have a PhD in biostatistics or statistics, with at least 2 years of directly related experience or a MS in biostatistics or statistics with at least 5 years of directly related experience in the pharmaceutical industry or at a CRO.
· You have deep experience using both R and SAS for statistical analysis in a work setting
· You strive for efficiency and are always thinking about ways to improve your teams’ programming or data science pipeline.
· You are an expert on drug development processes and regulatory requirements, and have experience with in-house programming for the analysis of regulatory clinical trials
· You have experience working on ISS or ISE meta studies, or using innovative trial designs (e.g., adaptive designs, Bayesian approaches, umbrella studies, hybrid designs incorporating RWD)
· You have a growth mindset, are a lifelong learner, and are energized by the idea of challenging existing thinking to develop a modern, efficient clinical trial infrastructure that incorporate SAS, R and other data science tools.
· You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup.
· You’re a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done