We are a private cardiac health clinic focusing on cardiac rehabilitation, and heart attack and stroke prevention. Our focus is on providing a personalized approach to heart health.We are looking for a healthcare professional focused on elite customer service with an integrative approach to preventing and reversing heart disease. We are opening up a clinic in Kelowna, BC near the hospital.
We strive to be your number one trusted authority on heart disease, through cutting edge non-invasive screenings, treatments and unparalleled educational tools delivered by our exceptional staff, helping our clients prevent and reverse heart disease and increase their quality of life.
Passion: Your heart is a love muscle and we love helping people with their hearts.
Excellence: We pride ourselves on excellence throughout each patient experience.
Professionalism: Personal and professional wellness is of paramount importance to our practice.
Innovation: Continually seeking the best methods to help people with their heart health.
Integrity: We have uncompromising moral principles focused on honesty, compassion, confidentiality, and respect with personal accountability at all times.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Instruct patients on cardiovascular and metabolic disease in an individual setting.
– Develop a care plan for patients who have cardiovascular disease (CVD) or at risk of CVD. – Perform patient follow ups in person, by email or telephone.
– Answer patient questions and concerns in person, by email or telephone
– Attend networking meeting and trade shows promoting clinic operations.
– Good understanding of business, entrepreneurship and/or marketing an asset.
– Contribute to the development of patient content as required.
– Blood pressure and ECG telemetry monitoring during cardiac programs.
– Aid in cardiovascular fitness assessments and programs.
– Monitor patients’ symptoms and ensure overall safety during exercise.
– Motivate patients to achieve their goals and ensure a good lifestyle program is in place.
– Act as resource for patients for medications and risk factor counseling.
– Lead code in emergency situation (as per emergency protocol).
– Computer literate: Windows; MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
1. MUST be Certified CSEP or ACSM
2. CPR & First Aid
3. ACLS an asset
4. ECG reading
5. Conduct Fitness Assessments
This position will be part-time and will mold into full time to meet individual goals. Please respond with a cover letter, resume, AND A SHORT VIDEO explaining your interest in this position and why you feel you would be a good fit.
Heart Fit Clinic seeks high degree of integrity. The ideal candidate will be passionate, embrace learning and work well independently.
*Wage negotiable and competitive*
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,284.00-$59,014.00 per year
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $41,395.00-$66,143.00 per year