1250 Rene-Levesque Boulevard West.
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales & Service
Supports the delivery of the customer experience for private banking clients. Provides high quality customer service to all existing and potential clients displaying a comprehensive knowledge of products. Recognizes the appropriate time to proactively identify and discuss clients’ needs and works collaboratively with the branch and regional teams to identify and make referrals. Ensures compliance and operational effectiveness.
- Identifies and recommends workflow process alternatives that can lead to improved efficiency and service levels.
- Determines client needs and ensures timely and accurate completion of transaction processing.
- Takes ownership of client inquiries/ concerns/ complaints, ensuring timely resolution and referring as appropriate.
- Maintains detailed knowledge and understanding of integrated private banking services and offerings as well as a detailed understanding of the strategic direction of the business.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Meets high-quality service standards to maximize relationship retention and growth.
- Develops rapport and instills confidence with the regional partners including theirclients to develop credibility and earn their trust.
- Adheres to all banking, investment and lending regulations, Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical requirements, process requirements, bank guidelines and established risk guidelines.
- Follows security and safeguarding procedures and applies appropriate due diligence for the prevention of loss due to fraud, counterfeiting money laundering or defalcation in accordance with Bank policy.
- Participates in audits and compliance reviews as assigned.
- Identifies and escalates all irregularities and discrepancies to management.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3 – 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of personal (primarily) and commercial credit and non-credit products, monitoring/operational processes and applications.
- Basic knowledgeof the Lending Process and supporting policies.
- Knowledge and understanding of banking services.
- Basic knowledge of investment products.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Organization skills – Good.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
- Bilingual (French and English).
Can be located anywhere in Canada
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.