Class AZ Owner Operators
Speak with a Recruiter now!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class AZ Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our operations in London, ON.
If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner with Trimac Transportation!
$ 2500 sign on bonus
Owner Operator Pay: Base rate plus fuel surcharge, rest pay (if on the road), dedicated freight (one way loaded, empty back)
Owner Operator Hours: start time varies per customer, 1- 4 nights based on the customer
Class AZ Job Details:
- Commodity- Fructose, Glucose, Dextrose
- Pick up points: London, Cardinal, Port Colborne
- Destination points: North East USA and some Midwest USA
- NY, PA, KY, TN, MA, MO, QC, ON
- Owner Operator may be subjet to support other branches in Ontario
- Sleeper Truck Only
What we Offer at No Cost to Owner:
- Company-paid training
- Company supplied product handling equipment (Hydropac, compressor, PTO installation)
- PTO part Cost Owner Operator
- Issac System installation
- Company-paid Base plates and licensing
- Company-paid Tractor/Cargo Insurance
- Company-paid Tolls
Class AZ Requirements:
- Valid Class AZ Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
·Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
·Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Business Discount Advantages:
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac’s Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
- WSIB reimbursement or Alternate coverage paid by Trimac
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.