All-Pro Services Ltd.
negotiable / month
Transportation and Storage
We have an immediate opening for a class “A” gas fitter. You will perform expert emergency repair, testing, limited engineering, preventative maintenance and start-up technical support across a wide range of mechanical building systems from simple to moderately complex in nature. You may serve as a prime technical contact at a specific customer site. This is your chance to obtain a stable, full-time position in a work environment that fosters safety. The successful candidate must have extensive experience in the boiler industry
- Responds to any type of emergency service calls as directed to keep system downtime to a minimum
- Analyzes, trouble-shoots, repairs, and restores equipment & systems to full operation and recommends revisions/replacements when necessary for effectiveness
- Replaces components as necessary. Goal would be efficient and expeditious resolution of emergencies and repairs
- Provides technical assistance to sales representatives conducting surveys, providing estimating assistance, provides sales leads to the sales group where such opportunities are identified during the course of service work
- Instructs and/or trains customer or customer representatives on mechanical systems operating procedures
- Presents the highest level of professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance and performs work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits
- Reports current material/inventory in a responsible manner, and recommends inventory requirements
- Maintains company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handles proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adheres to and supports all safety requirements
- Keeps abreast of changes and new development in products and technology. Attends and completes training certification programs as requested. Maintains current license
- Promotes, builds, and maintains good customer relations and assists in contract retention; informs supervisor of customer needs, requirements, systems status and actual or potential customer problems. Exercises good judgment and skillful handling of demanding and difficult customers
- Ability to provide technical guidance and support on products and services with minimal supervision
- Brings creativity, innovation and originality to current technical applications
- Completes all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Take on call rotation as required
- Minimum of a class “A” gas ticket
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and a clean drivers abstract record
- The selected candidate will be required to obtain customers security clearance
- Willingness to be part of a team
- Journeyman status (Steamfitter / Pipefitter/Plumber) trade
- A gas ticket
- Backflow certificate
- Excellent wages
- Benefit package
- Company vehicle
- Excellent working environment
***Compensations is based on experience and will be discussed during the interview.
***Benefits will begin after 90 days of employment.
All-Pro Services Ltd. takes pride in providing full customer satisfaction. By following our mission statement and living our core values, we consistently deliver superior work to our customers.
Driven to create solutions using his mechanical and technical ingenuity, All-Pro owner and general manager, Robert Jang, became a certified power engineer, & pressure welder, and in the year 2000, established All-Pro. Based in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, the All-Pro team has since grown to over 35 employees.