Are you a driver who’s focused on Customer Service?
Are you a team player that can make quick decisions and troubleshoot problems?
Looking for steady full time hours with no seasonal lay-offs?
Walker Environmental (http://www.walkerind.com/walker-environmental-group/) offers it all plus:
* Annual raises
* A bonus program
* Benefits package
* Pension plan
* Wellness subsidies
* Uniform, tools and all personal protective gear paid for including safety boots.
* Certification upgrading when there is a need in the business
Class 3 Driver (Hybrid):
Our driver/technicians are responsible for exhibiting excellent customer service as it relates to collection and cleaning of grease trap equipment.
This is a unionized hourly position working various shifts, Monday to Friday. This is also a hybrid position meaning the candidate will be responsible for filling in to cover various positions including Class 3 Driver, Helper, Plant Operator and Repair Technician
Walker Environmental has a safety conscious work culture, and we take care of our people. You will be well trained, and equipped to work in a healthy and safe manner.
* Valid British Columbia Class 3 Driver’s License with Air Brake endorsement
* Clean drivers abstract and criminal background check
* Fluent in English (ability to speak, read and write English)
* Certified Professional Driver Safety Training Course Certificate Preferred
* Knowledge of Provincial Transport regulations
* Customer service experience is an asset
* Experience operating a vacuum truck is an asset
* Must be physically fit and able to perform the work involved and lift 50lbs.
* Willingness to be On Call as per posted schedule
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a resume using our online application tool.
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and really look forward to hearing from you.