Who we are?
At Professional Transport Driver Training School, our mission is to develop and deliver high-quality training and services to students, help them to fulfil the educational requirement of the trucking industry. From last thirty-three years, we assist individuals in obtaining and enjoying a safe, rewarding career as a professional driver.
Professional Transport Driver Training School is locally owned and operated, and is the winner of the 2016 and 2017 Consumer Choice Awards for Business Excellence; Proud member of Better Business Bureau and Manitoba Trucking Association.
What we offer?
· Competitive Compensation
· Group Benefits
· Group RRSP
· Performance bonus
· Paid Vacation
· Great working environment with flexible hours
· On boarding Training
What will you do?
We are looking for individuals are able to teach in class content following PVI and MPI standard; to compliance with training procedures to demonstrate Pre-trip, Air brake, Backing and driving on the road. Most importantly, we are looking for someone long term with strong work ethics and is passion about teaching, willing to grow with the company.
Experience and skill requirements:
· 500,000 kilometres or 6,000 hours in a class 1 vehicle from last 4 years.
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
· Must be a teamwork player and willing to learning
· Flexibility for travelling and working hours
· Basic knowledge of computer and office software such as Microsoft Word and Excel etc.
Must to have
· Valid Class 1 Driver’s License
· Criminal background check must include Vulnerable Sector Search.