Civil Litigation Secretary
Zeppieri & Associates, a prestigious boutique law firm in Toronto, is looking for an experienced (preferred: MINIMUM of 5 years) Senior Civil Litigation Secretary to join their team.
· Prepare, draft and revise correspondence, litigation documents and other documentation, and assist with preparations for trial, examinations for discovery, and other litigation tasks as required.
· Prepare, draft and revise correspondence to clients (internal and external).
· Professional attitude with maintaining strong client relationship.
What You Bring:
· Fast and accurate typing speed with excellent attention to detail and diligent proofreading skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong knowledge of grammar and exceptional spelling.
· Proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Philips SpeechExec dictation is a plus.
· Possess a team-player attitude and keen enthusiasm, and ability to deal with all levels of staff
· Detail-oriented and able to effectively meet deadlines.
· Decisiveness and an ability to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision and direction.
· Knowledge and understanding of Ontario’s Rules of Civil Procedure
· Ability to appropriately prioritize, follow-up, and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply, in confidence. Thank you for your interest in the position.