Civil Engineering Sales
Territory Lower Mainland of BC, Interior BC and Vancouver Island
This company is focused on Commercial, Municipal, Provincial and Federal Civil Engineering projects.
They are a stable award-winning Canadian company with operations across Canada, including civil sales/account management, engineered solutions, manufacturing and solution construction. They have been in business for over 50 years. They also work on international projects. This home-based position has a territory that covers the lower Mainland of BC, the Interior of BC and Vancouver Island. The position can be located anywhere in the lower mainland of BC, as this is where the bulk of the clients are located.
BlackShire.com is focused on staffing intermediate, senior and executive positions within growing technology companies, engineering firms and manufacturing operations. We have been engaged to recruit an employee for this successful growing company.
• Build skills in their civil engineering products and engineered solutions
• Maintain positive working relationships with existing clients in the territory
• Identify and prospect new potential clients in the territory and partnering opportunities
• Working with existing and prospective clients, define the business and technical specifications for new or remedial Civil engineering projects
• Working with the internal engineering and manufacturing teams, craft solutions and cost out projects and commodity sales, including staff resources required, material, fabrication, delivery costs and project mile stones
• Working with the sales manager to price out projects to meet or exceed sales and margin goals
• As a trusted client advisor exceed defined sales goals for the assign territory
• Assist with project management
• Participate in mentoring other members of the sales team
• Garner customer feedback and address any deficiencies in a timely manner
• Attend tradeshows, provide client seminars and lunch & learn opportunities when suitable
• Travel throughout the assigned territory as necessary
Skill Requirements and Experience
• Degree or technical diploma in Civil engineering
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years sales experience with engineered Civil solutions and Civil products
• Strong verbal, written and customer presentation skills
• Must be self-directed, able to prioritize multiple tasks and work independently from a home office
• Able to juggle multiple concurrent projects and track project deliverables
• Must be flexible to adapt to existing project needs and new opportunities
• Must be well organized
• Strong Microsoft Office and CRM skills, Salesforce preferred
Candidates with Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status are preferred.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered at this time. Compensation includes: base salary, incentive based on gross sales and margin contribution. There is a car allowance and full benefits and after 1 year a pension plan with a matching contribution of up to 4% of total salary.
Apply now! Go to www.blackshire.com and submit your resume to the appropriate position.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.