Property Vista is one of the fastest growing SaaS Property Management companies in North America and based right here in Canada. We are #1 Resident Portal Solution in Canada and working on becoming the #1 Property Management Software platform globally. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive.
This industry needs evolution and we are creating it – from tackling everything from payment solutions to a full on 360 degree property management focused CRM solution, we need your help in building the #1 product in our industry.
This is a unique Executive role where you will be the leader of all things Product AND providing senior direction on all things the engineering / infrastructure.
We have big plans including 10 + hires this year on the technology team and we need your expertise.
If you want to set the direction of all things product and tech. in a growing Saas company – this could be the ideal match for you.
As part of the executive team, you will be responsible to create, drive and deliver the best-in-class product for the Property Management industry. Your role will have four (4) main pillars: Product, Engineering, Infrastructure and Strategy. The right candidate will have a proven product management leadership background with the ability to set direction on all things engineering and infrastructure.
From a top level, you will be:
- Lead development and delivery of the Property Vista product strategy
- Build a best-in-class product, considering B2B and B2C optimization as well as monetization
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers and provide leadership across the organization
- Lead and drive the infrastructure to its next evolution of transformation into microservices (away from monolithic)
- Develop and mentor outstanding product & design talent, including cross functional team members
- Create data-driven goals and roadmaps to improve the product and drive the product strategy
- Direct and oversee all IT work processes: infrastructure, architecture, development and database as well as Security and Compliance
- Propose, elect and implement strategic initiative in line with company goals
- Bachelor degree required, MBA or MS preferred
- Related industry experience (B2B SaaS) in product development, product management and design
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership capacity
- Track record of leading Product Management and Design
- Experience creating multi-year vision for consumer products that are aligned with business strategies
- Experienced in making data driven decisions that are customer-centric, strategic and analytical
- Ability to thrive in a matrix environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration, while working on complex initiatives
- Respected team leader who recruits, develops and mentors extraordinary talent in product & design
- Strong knowledge of technology in all areas: systems, development/architecture, security, database to be able to oversee and manage and bring together all technology areas
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup
Why join Property Vista?
- True executive position where your experience and input will be appreciated
- Unique position where you have true direction in all things tech
- 20 + hires planned this year so ideal time to join and shape direction
- You will have full support as there is company wide commitment to creating a world class global product
- You can align with the best as currently #1 Resident Portal Solution in Canada
- Committed to growth as focused on becoming #1 Property Management Software platform globally
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately!
Whether you’re managing 250 or 250,000 rental units, Property Vista helps you and your tenants.
From web marketing and online tenant applications, to intelligent credit checks, automated rent payment, tenant portals and customizable dashboards, accounting, inspections, and much more, Property Vista makes it easy for you and your staff market and manage your units, enable better tenant relations and improve your bottom line and overall business results.
Start thinking beyond the door.