MADINA FINE FOODS
negotiable / month
- Job Duties/Specific Skills
- slaughter livestock and remove viscera and other inedible parts from chicken carcasses,
- remove feathers and singe and wash poultry to prepare for further processing or packaging
- cut poultry into specific cuts for institutional, commercial, wholesale and retail orders.
- remove bones from the meat.
- Includes repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding manual dexterity, attention to details, hand-eye co-ordination, combination of sitting, standing and walking. Standing for extending periods, bending, crouching, keeling, fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player and must be accurate at the task.
- Weight – Lift up to 45 kg (100 lb.)
- Education – No degree, certificate or diploma required.
- Must have 2 to 3 years experience
- Employment conditions : Early mornings and weekend shift is must.
- 38-44 hours per week.
- English language ability required for communications.
- Work locations are 128 Sunrise Avenue, Toronto ON M4A 1B3 and 70 Mearns Crt. Bowmanville, ON. L1C 4A2
- Willing to relocate to Ottawa or Windsor (Relocation cost not covered)
- Public transportation is available.
- Permanent Full-time position.
Resumes will only be accepted via email to email@example.com