Our Bonnyville/Cold Lake, AB location is currently looking for Hydrovac Operators with their Class 1, Class 3 or DZ license to join the team. Our Hydrovac Operators drive and operate our specialized on-board hydro-vacuum system, while providing safe, customer-focused services to our customers.
The job requires typical construction type hours with some weeks being less than 40 hours and other weeks very busy requiring 50 plus hours. Travel for short term out of town work assignments and/or training is to be expected. Training will be provided for people with a desire to succeed.
To apply directly on career site, please click on this link: http://bit.ly/37nJ00n
- Safely operate the on-board hydro-vacuum system outside the truck and perform other duties such as clean-up, mobilization and general maintenance of the equipment.
- Always communicate effectively and professionally and to demonstrate a strong customer service focus in all interactions.
- Lead and direct personnel to perform duties/tasks in a safe, timely, and efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot minor mechanical issues and as the need arises perform minor repairs to equipment.
- Attend safety meetings and ensures all tasks are always completed in a safe and professional manner.
- Use Company provided technology (iPad) for field ticketing and time and attendance
- Properly document all Company, Federal, Provincial and Customer paperwork as required by law and/or established policy in a clear and legible manner.
About Badger Daylighting
Badger Daylighting is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive Hydrovac excavation services. We are publicly traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’). Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 Hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations.
Badger Daylighting offers competitive salary, an incredible work environment, training and career advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching Retirement Savings Program and Vacation / Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Badger Daylighting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Internal applicants are reminded to discuss their intention to apply with their supervisor before applying.