We are currently hiring **Production** **Workers/General Labor** for a production facility located in St.Thomas, ON. This job opportunity will provide full time hours, long term benefits with stability and longevity for the right candidate. There will also be opportunity for growth and pay increases.
**Responsibilities may include:**
• Large machine set up
• loading/unloading coils of copper tube
• packaging finished products in cardboard
• wrapping packaged product in plastic
• stacking finished products on skids
• 6+ months experience working in some form of production/manufacturing shop/general labor/warehouse
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs
• Has worked in a labour intensive position such as roofing or landscaping
• Entry level/no experience will be required
• General shop clean up
**Assets: (Not Required skills)**
• Manufacturing/Production experience
• Mechanical aptitude
**Candidates without any Canadian work experience will be considered.
**Shifts Are On Rotation:**
• Morning: Monday to Friday 8:00AM- 4PM
• Afternoon: Monday to Friday 4PM – 12:00AM
• MidNights: Monday to Friday 12am-8am
• All Shifts pay – $18.60
• 4% vacation pay
• Weekly Payroll
• Benefits will start immediately once employment commences. No wait period for health and dental benefits. Benefits begin the 1st of each month Employer provides 50% premium coverage on all benefit packages
• St. Thomas, ON
• Work site is **_NOT_** transit accessible
If you are interested in hearing about these job opportunities, please reply to this job posting with your resume attached in a Word document or PDF file only. We are holding interviews immediately this week.
These are all permanent opportunities that will provide long term stability. This is NOT a temporary position. This is a FULL TIME, permanent position.
All qualified job candidates will be contacted by phone or email to set up interview. Send resumes to **firstname.lastname@example.org**
**Please note: Posting will remain open until positions has been filled.**
**À propos d’Aerotek:**
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of Staffing MD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, Aerotek MD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu’Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d’offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d’Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.