As a Dealer you will be required to perform your duties in accordance with the company’s policies whilst ensuring that the highest standards of efficiency, guest service and security are met in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
The Dealer serves as the direct contact between the guests and the Casino Management and as such is required to conform to the highest levels of professionalism, appearance and communication.
• Deal games in accordance with the rules of the game, policies and procedures.
• Ensures betting compliance and payments in accordance to game rules and limits.
• Provides exchange of currency for chips.
• Informs guests of game rules and enforces game rules in accordance to procedures.
• Ensures game protection and protection of Company’s assets. Informs Supervisor of any suspicious behavior to prevent fraud.
• Verify bankrolls and credits with Supervisor.
• Supervises the proper care and use of Casino equipment and reports any damage or loss immediately to the Supervisor.
• Assist guest with questions regarding Casino activities or refers to appropriate personnel.
• Assumes other duties as assigned by the Casino Supervisor.
• Maintains the standards and guidelines recommended by parent company Casino Operations.
• Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
• Minimum of at least two years dealing experience preferred.
• Experience in 3 or more of the following games: Blackjack, Roulette, Let it Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, 3-Card Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles, Pai Gow Poker, or Texas Hold’em.
• Gaming license preferred.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Position requires professional and personable approach to all guests.
• Fluent in English Language; Speak, Read, Write.
• Maintain the highest standards of Customer Service/Guest Relations
• Dependable and reliable.