negotiable / month
We are currently looking for a Form-work Carpenter to join our team. The work is physically demanding. The perfect candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in the field and own transportation. The projects that we have are high-rises and tall structures and they are mostly in Toronto and Mississauga area.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Previous experience working in high-rises and tall structures
- Build new forms on top of previously poured concrete
- Be able to read blueprints
- Must be proficient in measuring and cutting,
- Working at Heights Certification, WHMIS, 4 Steps Health and Safety, required
Apply with your resume and we will contact you for an interview.
Salary based on experience.
Our client specialises in providing complete security solutions to all areas in and around the GTA such as
Mississauga, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton, Etobicoke, North York, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, Toronto
and surrounding areas.