*Open to hiring in CA*
At Amazon Advertising, we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the value of the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners. We strive to make advertising relevant so that customers welcome it – across Amazon’s ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices, and the Amazon Advertising Platform. If you’re interested in innovative advertising solutions with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place!
Amazon Advertising is currently looking for a highly motivated Campaign & Creative Manager (CCM). As our advertiser’s “go-to” experts on Amazon Advertising’s policy, process, creative services and retail business, CCMs earn trust and foster frustration-free advertiser experiences through seamless project management of campaigns, data-driven creative strategy recommendations and ongoing advertiser education, all aimed at helping advertisers grow their business on Amazon while upholding our end customers’ experience. You will work with our partners to deliver results that matter to our advertisers for long-term growth. This means diving deep on creative data, recommending creative testing, and providing creative insights to our advertisers. CCMs provide efficient and accurate campaign management while identifying opportunities to continuously improve our workflows and implement best practices across teams. The role provides a fast-paced environment that offers team members continual opportunities to learn, be curious and develop their skills.
As a CCM, a typical day may include:
• Obsessing over our end-customer’s Amazon experience and our advertiser’s business experience.
• Project managing the execution of complex advertising campaigns with internal Design, AdOps, Sales, Quality Assurance and Account Management teams as well as external stakeholders.
• Managing creative delivery and acting as the gatekeeper of high quality creative.
• Consulting with advertisers on creative strategy using historical advertiser and industry data.
• Leading the planning and delivery of high quality advertiser engagements to educate advertisers on Amazon policies and creative best practices to positively impact campaign performance.
• Independently leading the troubleshooting of sometimes complex issues surfaced during the campaign life-cycle.
• Participating in both internal and advertiser-facing business reviews and providing insights that impact teams cross-vertical and cross-locale.
• Developing never-been-done-before executions with advertisers and internal partners during the pre-sales stage.
• 1+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
• 1+ years of professional experience
• Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
• Digital advertising experience and expertise in related ad specifications, file formats and technologies
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience managing projects in a fast pace environment
• Experience working cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
• Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
• Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
• Experience with MS Office, Photoshop, HTML5, Rich Media, and Salesforce
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.