Perform all duties related to the rental of camera equipment and accessories and provide excellent customer service.
· Act as key contact for crews and production companies
· Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with new and existing clients to promote Panavision and its product and services
· Perform all duties related to the rental of equipment; create orders including scheduling of equipment
· Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure correct equipment is scheduled.
· Resolve equipment conflicts and shortages
· Maintain effective, timely and accurate communication with internal branches and departments to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
· A minimum of three years camera equipment experience
· Good knowledge of all Panavision products and services
· Strong computer skills; with ability to quickly grasp new proprietary systems
· Build and maintain effective team relationships. Strong understanding and appreciation for rental process and your role in it
· Actively and effectively works with other branches/locations to support a PV client or project
· Outstanding customer service orientation and willing to go the extra mile for both internal and external customers. Exhibits initiative and is proactive on all client and equipment related issues
· You have an understanding of the sense of urgency on a film set
This position works standard business hours but may require long hours and occasionally some weekend work. Some heavy lifting may be required.
Panavision (Canada) Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.