IT Unlock’s mission is to improve our client's current IT condition. We are looking for a talented C# Developer. This is permanent position . The work is done in downtown of Montreal and it begins quickly. Beautiful technologies and nice challenge are waiting for you.
You are part of a DevOps team who is building and supporting the organization’s core workflow product used by clients around the world, using agile methodology.
Here is what we expect from you:Managing each initiative given by management from start to end, meaning: Front end development for new screen functionalities.
- New system development, existing system enhancements / refactoring, and support.
- Implement quality controls for critical Compliance automated processes.
- Expand centralized repository for Compliance reporting with large data sets.
- Contribute to building a new cloud repository.
- Develop API feeds for downstream use.
- Implement a standardized authentication for all Compliance applications.
- Identify immediate technical risks and remediate.
- Assist first level support with production issues and installations.
- Create and enhance test suites.
- 6+ years’ experience in developing C# applications with solid coding/testing skills.
- 3+ years’ experience in developing Java applications with solid coding/testing skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in Angular front-end development.
- Develop in both Linux and Windows environment.
- Extensive work in replacing legacy process with modern technologies.
- SQL and No-SQL technologies are a plus.
- Docker setup /config is a major plus.
- Experience in developing on public cloud is a major plus.
- Experience in institutional banking is a major plus.