The Answer Company
negotiable / month
Since 1995, The Answer Company has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems. As both a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership & expertise on both solutions to a wide array of industries. With offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, The Answer Company’s goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries.
We're currently growing our team and have an exciting opportunity for a new Business Development Representative in our New Westminster office. The BDR will work closely with the Business Development Manager to execute lead generation initiatives. The BDR will be responsible for uncovering interest and pass qualified new business customer leads to the sales team. This is an excellent position in a fast-growing company giving the opportunity to learn about business management software solutions and solution selling in a B2B environment.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join one of the best professional services firm in Vancouver;
- Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
- Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team;
- Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions, and a casual environment;
- Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
- Place outbound calls to prospects and existing customers to generate sales leads;
- Have clear and correct opportunity uncovering conversations to identify prospect or customer needs;
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities and industry trends;
- Communicate the company's value proposition effectively to prospects and customers;
- Prepare for and participate in regulars meetings with the BD Manager;
- Maintain CRM system and ensure information is accurate and up-to-date;
- Follow-up on marketing campaign (which includes email campaigns, tradeshows, cold calls, etc.) to support sales-generating efforts;
- Support BD Manager in related lead generating initiatives including special projects, campaigns, tradeshows, etc.;
- Provide administrative support and other duties as required.
- Engage in any educational learning opportunities that will support success in the role.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or Marketing;
- Previous work experience in a similar role;
- Experience with a CRM System or client database;
- Experience prospecting and selling software solutions is a plus;
- Experience with marketing automation software is a plus;
- Background interfacing with Finance or accounting is a plus;
- Proven ability to make 50+ outbound calls daily;
- Strong quantitative skills and an analytical, data-driven mindset;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent phone presence and ability to write professional emails;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service;
- Proficiency using MS Office;
- Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships;
- Ability to utilize social media platforms to represent the company the best light;
- Ability to use LinkedIn to engage with new prospects.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long-term growth.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Answer Company is a growing customer-focused professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1995. As a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on our portfolio of solutions.