Risk Control Technologies (RCT) is a rapidly growing software company with a blue chip North American insurance client list. RCT began as a start-up in 2012, and has quickly become the market leader in its space. We provide insurance carriers with a unique combination of high tech software and industry expertise.
With aggressive growth plans in place, we are looking for driven, passionate, intelligent individuals who are looking to join a strong sales organization, to continue the rapid growth of the company. This role is an amazing opportunity for someone to accelerate their sales career.
RCT is expanding our Sales Team and we are hiring an entry-level Business Development Rep (BDR) for our Toronto office.
The Business Development Rep (BDR) will initiate, qualify and develop new business leads for the Account Executive sales team at Risk Control Technologies. The BDR will work with the Account Executives to create and prioritize their target market, understand and position our value proposition and generate attention and interest for our services.
The BDR is accountable for generating warm leads which they will work with the Account Executives to close. The goal will be to grow in the role and to learn every aspect of the sales process; from lead generation to pipeline management, conducting presentations, negotiating deals, etc. The quicker you learn, the faster you progress.
The ideal candidate will possess a desire to develop their professional selling skills and must be a fit for our fun, entrepreneurial, team-based culture. This role is not targeted at an experienced sales rep, rather an individual who is driven to learn and succeed with a great attitude – we will train you on the rest!
1. Quota Attainment – “hunter” mentality, will meet / exceed monthly / quarterly sales lead objectives.
2. Territory Planning – will develop and document strategy to build pipeline of leads within defined target prospects.
3. Demand Generation – will create demand within a defined territory.
4. Lead and Progress the contact strategy – will drive the communication /contact process through to completion.
5. Weekly Reporting and Funnel Management – will complete all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with forecasting cadence.
· Customer Focus
· Ethics and Values
· Drive for Results
· Sense of Urgency
· Business Acumen / Intellectual Curiosity
· “Hunter” mentality with drive
· Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong desire to be in professional sales
This role offers a highly competitive compensation package based on a strong base salary plus commission and performance bonus.
RCT is a rapidly growing company that will be doubling in size over the next few years. This is a unique opportunity for a strong candidate to join the team of an established company with a great culture, exciting environment, with an excellent trajectory.
We offer a comprehensive group health and benefits plan, education reimbursement and other excellent perks.