Live-in Resident Manager – 295-321 Westminster Avenue, London, ON
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
At this time, we are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking Live-in Resident Manager to join us at 295-321 Westminster Avenue in London, ON. These nine, three-storey walk-ups are only a short walk to Victoria Hospital and close to banks, schools and grocery stores. The building is in an ideal location, providing quick and easy access to south end conveniences, including Whiteoaks Mall and the 401.If you enjoy interacting with others, are passionate about providing a clean and safe environment for residents, and take pride in a job well done, this may be the role for you!
• The day-to-day management of the property including cleaning, minor repair/maintenance, diagnosing and resolving problems, and showing units when necessary;
• First-line problem solving to manage tenant issues and build relations;
• Arranging, coordinating and supervising of onsite trades people;
• Responding to emergencies and on-call duty, enforcing the rules and regulations of the property;
• Snow removal/salting (building entrances) during winter months;
• Hosting resident events;
• Shared on call responsibilities.
• Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, and/or customer service;
• Strong communication and time management skills;
• Previous experience in the Property Management industry;
• Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision.
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/38dKtao.
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Killam is an award winning employer, having been recognized among Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers by Mediacorp as well as an Employee Recommended Workplace by The Globe & Mail and Morneau Shepell. Killam has been also been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital.