Looking for energetic and experienced building maintenance technician to support repair and maintenance of properties in a 5-building complex in Burnaby, British Columbia.
- Conduct daily inspections and monitoring of all physical and mechanical aspects of the buildings.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of plumbing, HVAC, painting, roofing, and carpentry.
- Responsible for responding to day-to-day client needs, including emergencies.
- Insuring that all work performed follows all Provincial laws and guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and experience in plumbing, HVAC, roofing and basic carpentry.
- Knowledge of door lock replacement and repair preferable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with superiors, clients and vendors
- Prefer someone with truck or cargo van.
- Ability to work well both independently and under direction
- Has access to a working cell phone and computer
Our ideal applicant would be a non-smoker, has valid references and be willing to provide a criminal records check.