That’s right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans … and in reality, it’s much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- We quickly adapted to the reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progress are part of of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the Building team of the Laval office shine is an electrical trainee technician who wants to develop his skills in drawing and designing electrical plans .
Period: SUMMER 2021
Schedule: 37.5h per week
challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Participate in the realization of plans and specifications for the design of electrical systems (electrical input, distribution, services such as interior and exterior lighting, heating, outlets, etc.), fire alarm and communication;
- Work in collaboration with other disciplines involved in the project;
- Have the opportunity to collaborate in coordination and design meetings;
- Participate in the drafting of reports and technical documents.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- DEC in industrial electronics;
- Strong interest in drawing and electrical design;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software (asset);
- Knowledge of the Quebec Construction Code, Chapter V – Electricity (asset);
- Knowledge of Revit software (asset);
- Good verbal and relational communication skills.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal access program in employment and thus invites women, people, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.