Right Fit Staffing
negotiable / month
Our Client in the Derry and Tomken area, is seeking an experienced brake press operator and programmer. A Brake Press Operator oversees the operation of the brake press. You will be required to ensure that the machine is operating optimally, and you may be required to adjust the machine’s speed, the material feed, or the path of the cut.
- Inspecting the product to ensure quality
- Adjusting the machine to bring production up to standard
- Perform periodic checks on output and maintenance, and make sure the machine is stocked with materials.
- Ability to interpret and apply blueprints to make parts to customer specifications
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Appropriate math skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional knowledge of CNC Press Brake set up and programming
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a brake press operator or similar role
- Ability to program and operate Wysong 50 Ton 12 ft bed brake
- An understanding of CNC backstop
- Knowledge to select proper dies (tooling)
- Knowledge of measurements and tolerances
- An understanding of blueprints and drawing
- Knowledge of metal materials, thickness and tolerances
– Expected wage is $25 / hour
– Shift timing is Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-4PM
– Benefits and direct hire after 3 months!
Right Fit Staffing is an employment agency located in Brampton, Ontario. Our core competency revolves around labor staffing. We proudly provide employment services for over 20 small to medium sized business' across the GTA, and we're growing fast! Helping you to find the right fit for your business!