We are a real estate development company located in Langley and we are looking for a reliable, hardworking, full-time experienced bookkeeper to carry out full-cycle bookkeeping. You should be an organized self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
· Maintain accounts and books of various incorporations in the Group via computerized bookkeeping software.
· Update and maintain accurate journal entries, bank reconciliations, general ledgers and financial statements on a regular basis.
· Process payroll and file GST returns and annual T4, T5 and other government remittances by deadline.
· Prepare financial and accounting reports for external accountant.
· Must be proficient in English, ability to communicate in Cantonese or Mandarin an asset.
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
· Excellent working knowledge with QuickBooks is a must.
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
· Ability to analyze financial reports with sound knowledge of Accounting principles and practices.
· Ability to manage, prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines.
· 3+ years relevant experience in accounting or bookkeeping, or in public accountants’ firm.
· Recent experience preferably in managing financial accounts for real estate or land development.
· Post-secondary education in accounting/finance, or student of recognized professional accounting program.
Please submit cover letter, resume and wages expectation with the subject line “Bookkeeper position application” to christina@Pollycogroup.com. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.