Do you enjoy helping others? We are looking for Bilingual French Customer Service Representatives to provide customer support and help small businesses succeed. You will take calls to support customers with how to use QuickBooks to its fullest potential and trouble shoot technical issues.
Role & responsibilities:
· Troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software and networking
· Solve complex problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking skills
· Assist customers with QuickBooks; research and provide resolution to questions and problems
· Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
· Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
· Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
· Participate in activities designed to improve customer experience and business performance
Qualifications & experience:
· Ability to speak both French and English is required
· A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
· Strong ability to troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
· Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through
· Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem solving skills
· Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
· Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Strong accounting or payroll understanding or background is a definite asset
· Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
· High school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age
As an industry leader, we rely on the expertise of our 90,000 people – empowering them to help customers everywhere, every day. Working at Sitel is more than just a paycheck, it’s an opportunity to learn, lead and grow, all while working with some of the best brands in the world.
At Sitel, we believe happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves. Our employee promise includes a strong company culture, ample rewards and recognition and opportunities for professional and personal development.
Apply today and a member of our Recruitment Team will contact you to get started!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Sitel, our differences are our greatest strength. We don't just promote diversity – we celebrate it.
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With 90,000 people working across the globe – at home, in contact centers and within MAXhubs – we securely connect brands with their customers over 4.5 million times every day in 50 languages, driving our clients’ digital CX strategies forward. Powered by our global strength, local expertise and proprietary technologies, we deliver tailored solutions to fit clients’ needs through a consultative, customer-centric approach.
EXP TM, Sitel Group’s Enterprise Experience Platform, is a flexible solution with complete cloud capability, designed to simplify the delivery of end-to-end CX services, while boosting efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction. EXP creates a robust ecosystem by harnessing the power of four connected product families: Empower, Engage, Explore and Evolve.
With our award-winning culture built on 35 years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.