Position: Bilingual Contact Center Agents
Duration: 9 Months contract
Location: Moncton, NB
Pay rate: 17$/h
Have you always dreamed about working at a multinational corporation with lots of opportunities for growth? Well, this is your chance!
Our client, a multinational corporation in oil and gas industry is looking for bilingual contact center agents.
**Please note that this position has 4days on/4days off 10am–10pm work schedule (non-negotiable).
· Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders.
· Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Position will receive direction and support.
· Having an ability to prioritize multiple work tasks and being able to manage their time along with a passion for problem solving are assets for this role
· Respond to and resolve incoming customer inquiries and requests, this role requires inbound phone and email support.
· Ability to work independently in a faced pace environment and be comfortable making judgement calls (based on training provided).
· Ability to prioritize multiple work tasks and being able to manage their time along with a passion for problem solving are assets for this role
Skills and Qualifications:
· Fully Bilingual (French/English) both with writing and speaking abilities; a must
· Post-secondary education; Preferred
· 1-3 years of contact center experience (Preferred)
· Capacity to maintain a customer focus in challenging circumstances and with high call volumes
· Be able to easily navigate internet-based programs.
· Proficiency in learning new computer systems, solid keyboarding skills and be able to maneuver basic laptop functions
· Proficient in MS Office; a must
· Excellent ability to multi-task and attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deescalate callers.
· The candidates should have a passion for customer service by nature to help others find solutions or resolutions to a problem.
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis.
What Do We Offer You?
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.