ASI Group Canada Inc.
negotiable / month
About the Role:
Customer service is at the heart of our operation and we look for employees who can communicate effectively in all situations. As the Customer Service Representative, you will provide professional customer service to both internal and external customers, as well as collaborate with customers and internal personnel to resolve issues. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of our Quebec customer accounts and the order entry process including; order placement and order entry, price verification and product inquiries, and follow up using an in house order processing system
- Communicate with customers, sales personnel, and procurement regarding product availability, delivery dates, order cancellations, and order status via phone, fax, and email in a fast-paced environment
- Able to effectively handle a high volume of calls and respond to inquiries or resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify and research any order processing system inaccuracies, recommends solutions, and take action insuring corrective measures are immediately implemented
- Manage the back-order process and ensure all back-orders have been satisfied
- Review order confirmations to confirm accurate billing
- Continually build product knowledge and think strategically
- Handle special projects as assigned; including participation in focus committees and teams
- Assist in ensuring safe working practices and a safe working environment
- Comply with all corporate policies and business practices
- Strong time management and organization abilities are valued for efficient and effect order processing in order to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- French language a requirement for this role
- Excellent communication skills including command of English and French (speaking, reading, and writing) in a professional business capacity
- College Graduate in Sales, Marketing, or Business Admin, minimum High School Graduate with relevant experience
- 1-3 years related experience (customer service, business administration, or logistics preferred)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, must be organized with the ability to follow-up, and possess demonstrated problem resolution skills
- Effective at managing multiple tasks and responsibilities with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong numerical aptitude is required
- Qualitative abilities include; strong analytical skills, technical proficiency, and effective problem solving skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications
- Willing and able to learn new products, concepts, techniques, and computer software programs
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you:
Competitive hourly rate
Interactive Paid Training
100% paid Medical, Dental, and Pension Benefits
Career Advancement opportunities
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.
Join us and be the difference for the world’s leading manufacturer of commercial partitions, washroom accessories, lockers, and visual display products.
ASI Group Canada is a high-value global company that designs, engineers and manufactures fully-integrated solutions so all of our products work together seamlessly.
We focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes.